I have a living trust which is no longer applicable. I would…

Customer Question
I have a living...

I have a living trust which is no longer applicable. I would like to get forms and create a new living trust for a small estate. Can I do this on my own?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I currently live in Calif but am moving to Nzh in November new hampshire

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I used We The People. It is called The Jean Rosano Living Trust

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It starts with an Estate Planning Portfolio of J R

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 22 days ago

You can do this yourself.Here are the living trust forms.

https://eforms.com/living-trust/ca/california-revocable-living-trust-form/

You just complete it and have trustor sign it in front of notary.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer