I need a doctor form for New Mexico driver's license. I am…

I need a doctor...

I need a doctor form for New Mexico driver's license

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NM lawyer about this?

No, I am out of state and I was informed that my medical/vision report on file with New Mexico motor vehicle division must be updated in accordance with section 66-5-19 NMSA 1978. I have diabetes type 2 and a NM doctor filled out a form last year. I need to get it filled out by a Hawaii doctor this year

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Tried to call NM Medical unit , driver services 2 times and left a message and they never called back. (###) ###-####

3/29/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I think this is the form you are referring too

Medical Report Form | MVD10124 | Download PDF

It came from here

http://www.mvd.newmexico.gov/drivers-forms.aspx

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer