I filed a grievance against a couple attorneys who I later…

I filed a grievance...

I filed a grievance against a couple attorneys who I later found out had withheld evidence from me and disobey the court order to get evidence that have been sealed my Superior Court judge the ethics complaint was dismissed and this looks like a cover up to me what can I do after the ethics board has dismissed my grievance against the attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This occurred in Washington State

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I showed the ethics board the specific statutes they had violated and the documents which showed they had violated the court order after I get the dismissal I did not know what else I could possibly do but it has ruined my career as a doctor

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

One is an assistant attorney General and the other is a Department of Health attorney so it appears to me they do not want to admit this mistake just for the way it's going to be perceived by the public

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking if you can sue the lawyer?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No, the all happened about 10 years ago so I believe the statue of limitations is over my question is if I find that the lawyers are lying and it's being covered up what can I do about this .I can go back into practice very easily .
Normally your recourse is court action and disciplinary bar proceeding. You can also consider grievance to the attorney general office.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No, since I've already filed a grievance with the ethics board I don't see why the Attorney General will feel differently especially since the attorney is under their employee this is an Assistant Attorney General who made these violations
Ten years out I am not aware of more options.if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksPlease let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
The grievance I filed was last year and in the grievance both attorneys lied about what happened in the responses which I can document. What really blows me away is it the answers they gave or obviously lies because they didn't match up to the evidence I provided, I'm wondering if I can file a case against them because they lied to the ethics board which would show that they lied 10 years ago at any rate if I can just established that they lied that would be public record .
I don’t see that as a viable civil claim.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney