Purchase a car within 7 days ago and the dealership won't…

Purchase a car within...

Purchase a car within 7 days ago and the dealership won't give me a refund because the car is not working

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Texas March 21st 2018

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I filed a consumer complaints with the DMV

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The dealership is not trying to work with me at all I'm fixing the car or anything

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Was the car purchased as-is, or did you receive a written warranty?

Did you inspect the vehicle before the purchase?

Loren, Attorney
As is and I didn't get to inspect the vehicle before purchasing it because the sale man didn't let me and told me that nothing was wrong with the vehicle
Phone call session started
I'm still waiting for a phone call

Wrapping up with another customer. Will call within the next 15 -20 mins.

Okay
Spoke on the phone and information was very helpful