I am wanting to start maybe vacating a convicted charge or…

Customer Question
Hi there. I am...

Hi there. I am wanting to start maybe vacating a convicted charge or maybe even expunging it. I wasn’t sure on which one to start with since I can only vacate one at a time.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington State

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

So far I have got my criminal history record as well as the beginning motion package.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That’s the gist of it I believe. Just need some advice on which to start on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.