I gave five stars and the site pushed me out and said we…

Customer Question
i gave five stars and...
i gave five stars and the site pushed me out and said we where done but i was still waiting on answer to a question. thank you
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Ugh, I'm sorry it pushed you out! Can you retype your question here :) I'll answer it here so you don't have to pay again!

regarding the last eviction question you answered. what should we expect next and what are the steps? we will still hand drop off a rent check same as we have been doing.

You can certainly continue to drop off checks but if you're concerned about your business looking - and quickly - for a new location might not be a bad idea. Simply since you state that what a significant disruption it would be to your business.

i already told you that we have a new location but the build out is not done yet
what should we expect next and what are the steps? we will still hand drop off a rent check same as we have been doing.

I understand.... what I mean is if there is a way to kind of speed up the build out to the extent you have any say, it would be wise, simply b/c they can serve you with an eviction action and if a judge grants it they can get a writ and a sheriff can show up and have you evicted. And with a business that is a big deal financially.

So for you there are no "next steps" unless you are served with eviction paperwork.

By the way... I'm not making this question "rate-able" b/c you already paid in the previous thread and for some reason got locked out... so I don't want you to have to pay again!