My grandson was involved in an accident on 3/19. No injuries…

Customer Question
My grandson was involved...

My grandson was involved in an accident on 3/19. No injuries but his vehicle has $9,000.00 worth of damage and he does not have collision insurance. The driver that hit him and 2 other vehicles, distracted driving, (most likely texting)does not have insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Nothing...the guy does not have insurance. I think he might go to school here as his home town is 375 miles away in Wyoming

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The guy that hit him is 21

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

what can be done to get my grandsons vehicle fixed?
I don't have the money for any of your deals....I contacted you because it's free

I'm sorry. The advice, unfortunately, isn't free; however, it is much much cheaper than seeing a lawyer face to face and I think that your son has a case here. I think you probably received a phone call request from the system. You don't have to take it. I believe the grand total is only $37 for this entire interaction. Would you like me to continue?

no thank you It shouldn't be advertised as free then.....I paid the $5.00....that should be it

I'm sorry for the confusion. You're welcome to contact customer care and they can refund you. Just be sure to shop around for attorneys because they may charge a lot more than $37 to have a conversation.