I have the copy of 12 money orders an I'm trying to buy a…

Customer Question
I have the copy...

I have the copy of 12 money orders an I'm trying to buy a home and my landlord won't fill out a form in need to get my loan. are my will my money orders stand up in court.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Well he filed evection paperwork on me and I have the money order proving I sent it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will this court stop me from buy a house.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do understand your first question:

"I have the copy of 12 money orders an I'm trying to buy a home and my landlord won't fill out a form in need to get my loan. are my will my money orders stand up in court."

Stand up in Court against what?

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation

He's trying to say that I was a late more than 30 days on my rent too make an eviction on my record so I can buy my home.

Thank you for the information.

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was offline when your response came in.

Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information that you have provided and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: Yes, that would be evidence when you paid the rent to the Landlord. Thus, contradicting Landlord's claims that you did not pay your rent on time or that you did not pay your rent at all.

Goodluck with your case,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you

You are quite Welcome!

Best wishes,