Ihave a buyer to pay me cash for my 1800 sq. ft house. What…

Customer Question
Ihave a buyer to...

Ihave a buyer to pay me cash for my 1800 sq. ft house. What would my costs amt to???ie ,closing title search????taxes??

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Real Estate Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No, the buyer can hand me cash and I can transfer the title to him. He is getting a bargin, so I want himto pay the cost. I'm just getting an idea whay I woulbe responsible for. Someone told me in Fl I will pay 07% of a 100 to the state??

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

No that is why I asked you

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of any

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot give a specific cost of the closing fees, but we can tell you what the average attorney's fees and title company fees are in FL.

Yes, you also pay taxes on the sale only on anything over and above what you originally paid for the house plus major repairs (capital gains).

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Sorry, the question posted before I could finish my response.

I was going to say, if you would be happy with the general costs in FL for attorney's fees and title fees, let me know.

Not helpful

Sorry you find the information not helpful, but because you chose not to tell us what more you would like to know, it is impossible for us to guess at what you would like to know that would make the response from us helpful.

Since we have no way of knowing, because you did not tell us, it was impossible to provide you with further information that would be helpful to you.

Sorry you had an issue using this service. We wish you the best.