I have a reinstatement my RN license hearing front of

Customer Question
I have a reinstatement...

I have a reinstatement my RN license hearing front of administration law Judge. The case was racial discrimination related in work place 7 years ago. The Deputy attorney general asked me that I need submit my presentation docu to her two days before Hearing. Because I had the bad experiences with 7 years ago another Deputy attorney general with unfairness to me, so that this time, I am wonder, do I have choice of giving my documents of presentation on hearing when I submit my document to Law Judge and other members of RN Board at the hearing?

Lawyer's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out.

Do I have choice that I submit my presentation docu to Deputy attorney general at the hearing, but before the hearing?(I am a petitioner for reinstatement my RN license, which was racial discrimination related case)

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discrimination issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

It was took place in my work place 7 years ago. But now I just do reinstall my license.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Work place was in San Leandro Hospital, which I was RN and was racially discriminated continuously switching my assignment of my patients during 8hour shift up to 5-8 times on daily basis. When I complain verbal no effective,I wrote a written a complaint. And the authority of SLH sent me to fitness for duty to in hospital psychiatrist to diagnosis Delusional disorder and decline for TX and then fired me. When I past GRE entered MS Programe studying Family nursing practitioner two years later, the Board receive the SLH arthritis complain of that diagnosis and accused me not safe for practice as nurse to revoked my RN lincese. So that I could not continue to finish my m

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MS Programe , because this Programe was required an active RN license in CA.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I am sorry to hear about this situation. I am guessing the Deputy Attorney is opposing counsel? If so, then someone in your situation does have to share whatever records/evidence you plan to give to the Court with the opposing counsel. At least 3 days before the hearing is standard. I am sorry to say that there is no "choice" herein, because both parties have to share whatever evidence they plan to introduce before the hearing under the administrative rules.

Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved rudeness or wrong information. Please be kind!

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.