What is the cost? What is the cost of the final answer?

Customer Question
What is the cost? ...

What is the cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What is the cost of the final answer?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need an answer to a foreclosure question

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 2 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

What is your foreclosure question?