Freight company bring me to the small claim court. Michigan…

Freight company bring me...

Freight company bring me to the small claim court

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan but I live in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I told the freight company I was not going to the court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I didnt show up and in nonappearance default now

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what is next step now?
3/28/2018
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

You had seven days to make a motion to set aside or appeal the decision. Did you do so?

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
no yet, can you help me with that?
Phone call session started