My roof is showing mfg defects. the roof is 15 years old and…

My roof is showing...

My roof is showing mfg defects. the roof is 15 years old and the mfg is requesting samples and pictures for a second time..The installer has been of no help..

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Filed on homeowners ins. and the adjuster said it was a mfg problem the roofer pulled a sample and took pitcures and i filed a claim with the mfg and now they want more samples and pitcures and the roofer has loss intrest in helping. this was not the original roofing co...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just what my options might be

3/28/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Is the roof still under warranty with the manufacturer? In other words, is the manufacturer saying it is no longer under warranty?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
it was a 30 rear roof
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
year

Thank you for the additional information. So the three parties that could be responsible are the insurer due to some damage to it, the installer due to improper installing or the manufacturer due to bad material.

Since the installer and insurer are claiming they are not liable (usually this would be the case since no one wants to be liable), then let's see what the manufacturer says. Keep on the manufacturer. If it does not do anything, you may have to file a lawsuit against all three.

We can discuss this more if you want to do so.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok thanks

You are welcome.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney