My tenant moved out abandoned some of their things that gave…

My tenant moved out...

My tenant moved out abandoned some of their things that gave them 30 days to come get their stuff but they didn’t so I gave it away

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

No attorney and it’s Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No lease because I was trying to be nice it was my ex son in law and my grandchildren they were homeless so I opened my door Wells month latter he moves in with his daughter we had oral agreement he would help with Geico and lights

3/28/2018
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Is there a particular question with regards ***** ***** that I can help with?

Nisha Jones
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Now it’s been 90 days and I want to make sure I am legally ok that I gave it away I also have witnesses in writing that he was giving 30 days
Phone call session started

Hi, I tried calling but did not receive an answer.

Is there a better time that works for you? I'll call again shortly, thanks!

I've tried calling again, but still did not receive an answer.

Let me know a time that works best for you. I'll also try again shortly. Thanks!

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones