Is Agora Financial legit? New Mexico. None so far

Is Agora Financial legit? ...

Is Agora Financial legit?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None so far.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
ok

These guys are not BBB rated , here are numerous other complaints you can read yourself.I would not do business with these guys based on these reviews.

You can see them here

https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/publishers-periodical/agora-financial-in-baltimore-md-90207864/reviews-and-complaints

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Well, I could have gone to the BBB myself. I thought that you were going to do some digging to find out about this institution.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I am not going to pay $59.00 for a phone call. If that is the best I can get from a lawyer, can I get my $5.00 refunded back to my credt card?

If you look at this there is complaint after complaint, all of these folks cannot be wrong.Again having read dozens of complaints here I would not do business with them.Their reputation is one of taking money and not delivering what they promise.

Glasdoor reviews

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-The-Agora-Companies-RVW13580407.htm

sorry you gave me a negative rating I gave you more bad reviews here.

Ray, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Sorry Ray. I read Agora- pissed off reviews, and that is why I needed this information. If it sounds too good to be true, it's usually a Scam. Again I want to thank you for the information.

Have a great day.

Ray, Lawyer