I would like to start an Alternative to Incarceration

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to start an Alternative to Incarceration program in Okla, who funds and who regulates

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Who funds and who regulates

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The Oklahoma Department of Corrections helps to fund these programs together with the state legislature. The DOC controls and regulates and monitors the programs through the department of probation and parole. Much of the funding comes from court fees, fines and court ordered payment for services in the program.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.