My attorney is not reviewing evidence of allegations made.

Customer Question
My attorney is not...

My attorney is not reviewing evidence of allegations made. Is this ethical?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New hampshire

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing I am evaluating my options

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is divorce case the GAL is making false allegations against me with out talking to me No body including my attorney has reviewed the evidence I have which proves the allegations are false

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Have you spoken with your attorney about this and how they plan on attacking it?