Warrant was quashed by same day a "warrent misc dochments"

Customer Question
Warrant was quashed by...

Warrant was quashed by same day a "warrent misc dochments" was entered what is that

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

But same day..sry

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Az

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does that mean another warrant was issied?? It doesn't say that only the statement I put I parenthesis...two times he has talked to probation officer there. Twice and.it hasn't come up..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
I need answer asap
3/28/2018
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

Please clarify where you found this information. Is it on a web site you can link to?

Public Access to Court records it says warrant quashed and then above it for most recent says warrant miscellaneous documents

Are you able to display the miscellaneous documents on PACER?