I have a question regarding a possible lawsuit against my…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a question regarding a possible lawsuit against my child's psychiatrist.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Research stage.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I would like the lawyers to know how my child was neglected and how under her psychiatrist care she was neglected, inappropriately touched by another male student, all while the doctor was busy accusing my daughter and brainwashing her regarding her mother and family issues, which were the reasons why she feels caused her to be "depressed."

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi, Phillips.
I want to know if I can file a lawsuit against my daughter's Psychiatrist for being extremely rude, unethical, and making her think and constantly brainwashing her by planting a bad seed against her own mother?

Thank you for the information.

Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information that you have provided and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I am working with multiple customers on the site and I respond to posts in order that they are received. If you have not heard from me it does not mean that I have ignored your post. It just means that I am currently working with another customer.

Thank you for your understanding.