Loan officer uses name and credit rating to help secure loan…

Loan officer uses name...

Loan officer uses name and credit rating to help secure loan for another person and gets lister as secondary. How can he do this without permission

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

Went into a joint venture with another party, goes to same loan officer as we do and have used for years. Loan officer approves an agricultural loan to the amount of $400,000.00 in October of 2015, then this party borrows another $50,000.00. In August of 2016. We had nothing in writing as we trusted him completely, this party that secures the note has sued us and judge has awarded him the total amount of the loans. In the last couple of weeks we found out that my husbands name is ***** ***** over the cad report and listed as secondary. He did not give the banker permission to use his name or rating nor did he consign on these notes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

I would like to press charges against the banker/loan officer and the persons that took out the agricultureal note. He walked away before harvest was barely started and it was done on percentages 60% to him 20% to husband and 20% to me. This was to include expenses and crops, so needed to get all of the crops harvested and the expenses totaled as to who paid what and split those totals. But he walked away leaving my husband to do majority of the harvest by himself, I would help as I could after my town job and weekends

3/28/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You need to file complaint with U.S. Attorney's Office in your State. If you do not have the contact information, you can contact U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division.

You should also contact your State's Attorney General's office and file complaint.

In addition, you can contact your local Police and file complaint.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What exactly can we charge him with? He used my husbands name without permission

Using a name in loan application with prior authorization is called mortgage/loan fraud.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law