My employer owned money. Last week of wage, part the my

bonus earned 2017 and sale...
my employer owned money. Last week of wage, part the my bonus earned 2017 and sale incentive plan. I have a non compete. they been sue me because they think I work for my boyfriend company( same business the my former employer) How I can Fight the Non compete to void it ?
3/28/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your employment law question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your query.

In relation to your past due wages you are entitled to these and can sue your employer in civil court or file a complaint with the Department of Labor for the recovery of your wages.

The Wage and Hour Division successfully pursues cases of unpaid wages:

https://www.in.gov/dol/wagehour.htm

In relation to the non-compete clause this is a contract that follows the principles of contract to be an enforceabe contract.

I would need to offer a premium review service to determine the validity of your agreement.

So long as the agreement was drafted correctly they are generally enforceable ; in this regard they need to be limited in scope, duration , geographic limits and confined to matters that genuinely were covered in your original employment.

I can make a review offer if you submit your non-compete.

Please follow up with me until you have a legal solution.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Thank you for reply> my former employer sue me claim because my boyfriend own a company similar they said i been helping hi.

Yes, you would need to defend the suit and seek to have the non-compete declared fully or partially invalid.

It may be able to contest some its provisions.

Often these clause are and contracts aren't drafted by attorneys and contain many holes.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Thank you,
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer