I need to know if I need to hire an attorney to represent me…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if I need to hire an attorney to represent me in a case management statement?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have been attending on my own behalf when summoned to appear in court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, it is a civil lawsuit between attorneys that I’m involved with regarding settlement fees

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Instead of writing down all the specifics I will give you the case numbers this way you can look them up and hopefully get a clear understanding of what’s going on. The following case numbers are CIV537370, CIV538486 and 16CIV01192
Also, I wanted to look at filing a malpractice lawsuit against my former attorney whose involved in this civil lawsuit for breech of fiduciary duty to me as a client
I will open this to colleagues. I cannot look up specific case files
Ok, thank you.
I have not heard from anyone and it has been within 24 hours please advise