I had a package seized. Colorado. Nothing. It had marijuana…

Customer Question
I had a package...

I had a package seized

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It had marijuana in the box

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Were you sending it or receiving it? If the latter, was it correctly addressed to you at your address? Did you get a notice about it?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.