Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Sean K
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Calling an expert witness as a pro se defendant in a civil
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Calling an expert witness: as a pro se defendant in a civil case, I want to call an expert witness at trial. The court required that I submit "certification" of the expert witness but I haven't been a… read more
Is it possible for me to get an expert witness as pro se?
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Is it possible for me to get an expert witness as pro se? Let's assume that cost can probably be satisfied in all but extreme circumstances. I also have significant connections in the medical field. I… read more
I am a Plaintiff Pro Se in a battery case. One on the potential
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a Plaintiff Pro Se in a battery case. One on the potential witness I would like to depose is a good friend of the defendant. The defendant had told me very private derogatory information about th… read more
I am a pro se plaintiff. The opposing counsel submitted a Motion
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
I am a pro se plaintiff. The opposing counsel submitted a Motion to Strike my Expert Witness Disclosure. I immediately asked the court for a time allowance of 7 days to response before the court rules… read more
I am filing a lawsuit pro se and need to know about the doctors
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I am filing a lawsuit pro se and need to know about the doctors certificate of review. The expert witness is ready to provide the documents but we need to know what how it should look… read more
When you are asked to submit an expert witness list to the
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
When you are asked to submit an expert witness list to the court does that include all witnesses or only witness who are experts in their field? Would someone who installs windows be considered an exp… read more
I am a pro se and the opposing counsel is trying to strike
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I am a pro se and the opposing counsel is trying to strike my expert witness list and the records that the experts produced even if they are not able to appear. I cannot find in the FRCP anything that… read more
I am PRO SE in a law suit. I need to depose several witnesses.
Ray, Lawyer
I am PRO SE in a law suit. I need to depose several witnesses. And I need to request documents from several witnesses. I am being advised by the court that they do not have a special form to subpoena … read more
In Maryland- I am a pro se plaintiff and am deposing the defendant
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
In Maryland- I am a pro se plaintiff and am deposing the defendant and witnesses. Am I permitted to have clerk with me during the deposition?… read more
is it proper for Defendandts lawyer to allow its art expert
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
is it proper for Defendandt's lawyer to allow its " art" expert -- to also depose Plaintiff, who is acting Pro Se, at a disocery meeting for inspection, before lawyer does and with lawyer, insurance a… read more
So you know any case sources for supporting that pro se people
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
So you know any case sources for supporting that pro se people in court are not to be held to the same technical standards as attorneys?… read more
This question is for Lucy, Eli or Alexia. Thank youI am a
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am a pro se plaintiff, it the opposing counsel submits an opposed motion to strike my expert witness list, how much time does the judge allow for me to answer and what would the title of my answer b… read more
I am a pro se Plaintiff, and was just deposed. During the deposition,
Ray, Lawyer
I am a pro se Plaintiff, and was just deposed. During the deposition, the opposing attorney told me to write down the exact laws that I allege he violated. And since I had not brought any paperwork wi… read more
Do you know of an expert witness that will write a
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
Do you know of an expert witness that will write a declaration for California where a veterinarian fell below the standard of care for birds (avian)?… read more
I am a pro se. The opposing counsel has submitted a motion
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I am a pro se. The opposing counsel has submitted a motion to strike my expert disclosure on the grounds of FRCP 26(a)(2) and 37(c)(1). He is being vague as to the exact subsection below 26(a)(2) as t… read more
If I have a witness in a jury trial for small claims court
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Second opinion] if I have a witness in a jury trial for small claims court do I need an attorney or is pro se is ok? if I go pro se and it is a jury Trail does the Jury tend to be more sympathetic? if… read more
I am pro se at this point, but last status hearing, I was
JG
JG, Doctoral Degree
I am pro se at this point, but last status hearing, I was ordered to provide 213 (f) witnesses (Expert Witnesses), I have passed the deadline how do I go about asking for an extension to this order?… read more
Expert Witness Challenge As a pro se defendant in a civil
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Expert Witness Challenge: As a pro se defendant in a civil breach of contract case involving a real estate development project, I am looking to call an expert witness (a realtor) and the Pt has indica… read more