If i close my savings account, and tranfer the momey to

Customer Question
someone, is there a look...
if i close my savings account, and tranfer the momey to someone, is there a look back period like in mediaid-nursing homes where they can retrieve the money from the other person?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. Could you elaborate a bit more about the situation? Is the transfer being made to avoid creditors? Is there some reason someone would want to set this transfer aside? Thanks.

above question is a continuation of my inquiries of3/24/2018 77010 xCQBt,EYgPx, and Gn7cd

Thanks for responding. I don't have access to your prior inquires. Therefore, I am going to opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Ray here a new expert.There is a 5 year look back here for gifts, they would disqualify you for a period of time up to 5 years,This is not a good idea if you are wanting Medicaid because they would look here.You can spend it down on yourself but no gifts here they will deny you.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.