I work for a law firm out of Cali, I live in Hawaii and the…

Customer Question
I work for a...

I work for a law firm out of Cali, I live in Hawaii and the law firm continues to break the law. I have already brought the information to the managing attorneys and nothing has changed. What options do I have?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Hawaii lawyer about this?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I made management aware of the issues.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

About 8 months ago.. still nothing has changed will it be an attorney in Hawaii?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

What laws is the law firm breaking, exactly? Also, what do you want to accomplish here? Are you looking to have your employer criminally charged, or what precisely? I very much look forward to assisting you on this matter.