Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
A Property Managent comany we had years ago said they
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
A Property Managent comany we had years ago said they conducted an audit recently and sent us a bill for $200+ saying they had made an error. This is from about 6-7 years ago as we changed Property Mg… read more
I have been in a comitted relationship for 8+ years we are
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
I have been in a comitted relationship for 8+ years we are engaged and in Oct of 2015 we purchased a home in hawaii. I got a job and have been living here since feb 2016 I gave 5000.00 to my fiancee f… read more
Is it legal in the state of hawaii to video tape an HOA meeting
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Is it legal in the state of hawaii to video tape an HOA meeting if nothing in the bylaws restrict it?… read more
This is an internet social forum issue. A member has been spreading
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
This is an internet social forum issue. A member has been spreading rumors and lies to other members that I am unstable and have threaten another member with a gun. She has a personal problem with me … read more
Hi. I live in PA, but I got my DUI in California 8 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hi. I live in PA, but I got my DUI in California 8 months ago during my business trip. I had my lawyer plead guilty 8 weeks ago, and I already have started my 3 months DUI program in PA. This was my f… read more
Can a witnesss testimony stand if they are proven to be taking
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Can a witness's testimony stand if they are proven to be taking any type of mind-altering drug at that time such as anti-depressants,,, OR witness one or more deaths in a "high-drama" situation such a… read more
How do I remove unwanted people from our home? For 10 mo.s
Richard, Owner
How do I remove unwanted people from our home? For 10 mo.'s now we have been burdened w a friend living under our roof for free. She has contributed some of the grocery's w her EBT card. And we have m… read more
I financed a vehicle for a friend of mine. She is not on the
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I financed a vehicle for a friend of mine. She is not on the title, insurance, registration or financing. We had agreed verbally that she could maintain possession of the car as long as she paid the i… read more
i have lived in the same apartment building for 8 years. I
Phillips Esq., Attorney
i have lived in the same apartment building for 8 years. I have never complained or had a complaint about me. A new tenant moved in around December and started complaining about the noise I make while… read more
We are renters in a PA Townhouse development (there are some
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
We are renters in a PA Townhouse development (there are some owners, but most are renters). Last year, one of the other tenants was caught with dealing drugs in his house and put under house arrest un… read more
My son was served with paper at work stating he is being sued
Ely, Counselor at Law
My son was served with paper at work stating he is being sued by his father, whom lives in Hawaii and has filed there. Son lives here in upstate New York. Son has 20 days to response to responsed, wha… read more
Under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, as applied in Hawaii,
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
Under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, as applied in Hawaii, Section 305, regarding residential leases, can an active duty military member who receives retirement orders in October, 2009, but effe… read more
i own a hotel unit in hawaii and wanted to walk away. What
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
i own a hotel unit in hawaii and wanted to walk away. What is the chance of the bank will go after me for a deficiency judgment? I live in california and I'm making good income. I owed 273,000 on a lo… read more
I was driving on a suspended license from a second dui (2007).
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I was driving on a suspended license from a second dui (2007). I moved to hawaii and was able to get a license there. After returning to cali i got pulled over. I got a restricted license within a wee… read more
I live in California. I purchased an item on eBay October
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
I live in California. I purchased an item on eBay October 13 from a guy that lives in Oregon. When the item didn't arrive within a reasonable amout of time I requested contact information from eBay. W… read more
My 82 year old mother lives with me and has lived with me ...
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
My 82 year old mother lives with me and has lived with me for 6 years. I am her durable power of attorney and her health power of attorney. I am having trouble with my sister changing her address and … read more
I live in California and was recently denied a top floor ...
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
I live in Sonoma County and was recently denied a top floor unit in my complex. The manager stated is was a designated VLI (very-low income) unit. Is this discrimination? Are there really specific, de… read more
Hi. My fiance and I live in Florida and are gettinf married ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
Hi. My fiance and I live in Florida and are gettinf married in six months. I am a teacher and am not fond of his last nam. Nor is he ofr that fact. It is Pitts.....yuck! My big concern is that my chil… read more