Dale Engen here, currently living in Minnesota. my question…

Dale Engen here, currently...

Dale Engen here, currently living in Minnesota. my question (according to rumor) does the state of Arizona pick up the cost of supplemental insurance for people on Social Security ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MN lawyer about this?

Nope, just covering all bases for the possible move to Az.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

In regards ***** ***** Security? This my first question.

3/28/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Arizona has a plan that provides for support for only those who are deemed low income, below the poverty level for income, but this is a low income supplemental payment assistance, it is not available to everyone on social security.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney