I would like to talk about my son who was arrested and was…

Customer Question
I would like...

I would like to talk about my son who was arrested and was in prison for 2 years and was found not guilty. Was released about a month ago and he is just not the the same he is now 21 i need he6

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Help

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

New York and St Croix

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think he needs help and I will like to know if I can sue the city. I need help for him he thinks and like he is lost

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/28/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

What was he accused of?

Why do you want to sue the City?

Kindly review your post, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,