I was wondering what to do. Last summer, I worked in another…

Customer Question
Hello, I was wondering...

Hello, I was wondering what to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Last summer, I worked in another town. In Maine

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I dont know where to begin.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I worked, lots of hours. They paid my overtime in cash. Off the books. And I never received a W2

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 2 months ago

I've reviewed your question and I'm happy to help.

Do you have a particular legal question I can help with in regards ***** ***** situation?