If a former employee works for a property management company…

If a former employee...

If a former employee works for a property management company and the employer breaks the law in regards ***** ***** and asks employees to lie for them including under oath and its a public health situation can the employer be granted a motion to not have the corporate documents the employer took to prove these illegal acts in a restraining order or are the former employees protected by whistleblower laws in r RI

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Salaried workplace a property manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They signed a confidentiality agreement when hired but there have been many illegal acts and directions from the employer in the emails that the employee took and it is a matter of public health as many over 100 of the tenants are deathly ill due to the conditions of the apartment complex

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Is there a pending court proceeding? Is the court involved in this?

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
The employer filed an injunction and a temporary restraining order so they don't use the information . The employee before she left forwarded 212 corporate criminal emails from her corporate e mail account to her personal account . People in the units are all becoming mold toxic and within these e mails are cover ups and directions to the property manager to break laws lie to tenants and to cover up etc
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I think I would like to see your response in writing
Phone call session started
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney