How can I revoke a living trust that was created in 2005 and…

Customer Question
How can I revoke...

How can I revoke a living trust that was created in 2005 and we no longer have any paper on the trust due to loss in moving we have a car that has thust on it but no other info

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to give the car to my daughter but can't because the car is the only thing in the trust

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Yes, it can be done by a written instrument. It should be signed and notarized.

what instrument?