My father was in a Rehab center, I told them that he looked…

Customer Question
My father was in...

My father was in a Rehab center, I told them that he looked weak, and thats when they sent him to the hospital where he expired, The rehab center didn't take charge and no one call me when he past yesterday, maybe u can help?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Im going to the hospital to find a place for him to rest, I was to upset to talk yesterday at the rehab center

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Recall, Just Answer is not a law firm. We can discuss issues that you may have.

Do you have any particular questions to ask?