There is an online sale of" TryVexan Male Enhancement" - is…

There is an online...

There is an online sale of " TryVexan Male Enhancement" - is it a scam?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland & New South Wales .

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None, because i am concerned that after their 14 day trial you get billed $131 every 30 days , unless you cancel somehow.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is it a scam or is it fair dinkum ?

3/27/2018
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
I could not locate any government advisories about the product nor could I locate any pending suits. Often if one uses a credit card it offers protection because the charge can be disputed if the product is defective or misrepresented.
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer