How do I apply for citizen if I do not have permanent

How do I apply...

How do I apply for citizen if I do not have permanent residence card? My father was a naturalized citizen when I was born & mu mother became one when I 14 yrs old. My foreign birth certificate has a US Immigration stamp on the back & written "Admiited as a USC". I have a legit state ID & Soc Sec card.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No, not yet. I do not know where to begin.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No, this is the 1st time I have contacted anybody about my situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am 63 yrs old.

3/27/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your immigration law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill an experienced immigration lawyer assisting you with your request.

To formally evidence your citizenship you file for certificate of citizenship with the US consulate's office or USCIS if you are in the US.

You file form n-600 to claim citizenship through birth.

All the information you need to know in relation to this application is published by USCIS in the followig article:

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/n-600-application-certificate-citizenship-frequently-asked-questions

Once you have the certificate you can apply for a US passport rather than a PERM RES card.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I appreciate your answer but I tried filling out that form & requires a resident number in their questionnaire. How do go beyond that?

If you are not in the US you contact you nearest Consulate for further instructions.

The Consular officer can compile a CRBA , a consular report of child born abroad.

A CRBA will allow you obtain a US passport.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Sorry, I tried to accept a phone call but my credit card was not accepted. I correctly entered my card many times. I live in the US, Fort Worth, Texas. Where is the closest consulate office?

You should apply to your local USCIS office in that case, you complete the form n-600 as completely as you can and USIS will contact you in relation to any missing information or other information request.

You type N/A when you don't have a resident number

The phone call request is additional to the question and answer service.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thank you, ***** ***** your answers. Now I have to proceed to make it right. I would like to rate you but where do I do it?

There should be a rate expert icon to leave the feedback.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer