Is burlington financial group a legitimate company to help…

Customer Question
Is burlington financial group...

Is burlington financial group a legitimate company to help you with debt?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Contacted them, they had me stop payments to my creditors set up a 500 dollar a month payment to them...I have not noticed any payments being deducted from my checking account yet....its been since november and nothing has happened yet...Im getting nervous

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Burlington financial connected with me once a month for 2 months,now no communication...I emailed them asking them when do i know that payment to my credit card company has been done....reply was you may be summoned first

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 26 days ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your business identity question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting.

The company's current standing and registration can be checked with the Secretary Of State's office.

https://www.nebraska.gov/sos/corp/corpsearch.cgi

If the company is currently registered that its company status is legitimate.

The company's performance and rating can be checked with the Better Business Bureau

https://www.bbb.org/search

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and get a credit when you rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****,4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer