I have been on line with a women for about 6 months N

I have been on...

I have been on line with a women for about 6 months Angela N Shepard she says she lives at 337 Garden Oaks Blvd, Houston ,TX###-##-####I have asked questions trying to make sure that she is who she says she is and don't get strait answers is their a way I can get real avoidance to prove to me it is not a scam

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Try to go thought the DMV but she say she don't drive in the US came over from Spain 4 Years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Says She is 29 and works as a cosmetologist at Mally Beauty as a independent contractor and Spells her name Angela N Shepperd

3/27/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Do you have a photo of her that you can upload to this question thread? Has she asked you for money or gifts?

often than
Do you need more

I think that you're being catfished. A reverse search of all public records on two commercial background checking sites tell me that since 2017, the property of 337 Garden Oaks Boulevard in Houston is occupied by a couple by the name of Amy and Jose Urban. Nobody named Angela N. Shepperd has ever lived in Houston. The three Angela Shepperds who actually do live in Texas don't live in Houston. Two of them are senior citizens. The third is over 40 and her middle name is Michelle.

People who are real leave a real trail that you can trace. People you cannot trace, are making up facts about themselves. After 6 months, there's something wrong here if you can't meet her.

Your scammer is using pictures of teen amateur porn star Lana Brooke.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv8Mpy8MVtcnw_1MjpDKP4fF6-7D7fP-Jc25iVPzNVHDteuz8yek44Px8Z4gjAS3VdPW5QTx0ziQvzE33QcLJnUqjaws-8i1m_1exbe2RfDyCK_1jzahQucSukEyZSoGFN_1DbIcBRnjgZ6tLwl7x2NteRWPSMbksAkS2PJVcmLvoJARJOPjxvDwIqsZxTUIWfpqX6aNxCPmCtqFwhXkXv3CPBJHtEwfNl9xG0RyxmKYh6dJEACngOtQZichf0BWko73FKKla_1vRg5FslU-XoySG96jga0D8iS_1GvM-q3oe4YG94hqSjlyxOU6ycmPdYk-M-gTwGCI9drsbjr91OJx6ww6TVjhb6Q&hl=en

Whoever she is, she's lying to you. Get out of this now.

Wow thanks that is a relief element things in seem right

People who scam are very good at what they do. I don't know what her game is, if she hasn't asked you for money. She may be someone you know who you would never be interested in or simply someone lonely at the computer who needs to feel that she's special and attractive.

In any case, you ought to just block her and move on. There is NO possibility that she is really Lana Brooke. And she hasn't told you the truth about anything.

I strive for 5-star service. If I have addressed all of your concerns, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 5 stars on the rating scale, as a rating of okay or better is the only way that JustAnswer will give us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further follow-ups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney