I have a Grant Agreement which I would like to have someone…

Customer Question
I have a Grant...

I have a Grant Agreement which I would like to have someone review to summarize for me what this grant actually is and what I am entitled to.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida, Grant is from a Texas company I work for

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, just wanting to know what I am entitled to from this grant. I am now vested in it an am wanting to know if I can sell my interest or what other options I may have.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am happy to review but such document reviews are a premium service. Price is dependent on length and complexity of the document.