The Defendant had sanctions due them just before dismissed…

Customer Question
The Defendant had sanctions...

The Defendant had sanctions due them just before dismissed without prejudice. Can I collect sanctions on them after dismissed? How about in a brand new trial? Or if can, how do I do it? This was a California Civil Case. - Paid for unlimited questions.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a CA lawyer about this?

I am the Plaintiff in Pro Per wanting to have the Defendant pay some last minute needless expenses after my case was dismissed without prejudice but is moving to a new trial.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?

Irrelevant.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - why was the case dismissed?