Illinois. Nothing except a divorce that was finalized last…

Customer Question
Illinois Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Nothing except a divorce that was finalized last Oct 27th

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need a lawyer who’s knowledgeable about verbal/mental and emotional abuse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/27/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation.