Past employee, did not submit hours, now demanding payment,

Customer Question
Past employee, did not...

Past employee, did not submit hours, now demanding payment, threatening

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Neither, we are a small co. I am the owner.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Hourly, at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Employee intimidating employer with threats of going to labor board without tyring to resolve it, demanding payment but not submitting hours worked,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

How much is he claiming?

if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksAwaiting your reply, thank you!