I need to understand some terms. Pennsylvania. I received a…

Hi...I need to understand...

Hi...I need to understand some terms.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I received a triple judgement in DC and want to transfer my judgement to Allegheny County.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the form I need to file is my only question?

3/26/2018
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What you will need to do is file an authentic copy of your judgment with the Allegheny court of common pleas. You will also need to file an affidavit setting forth the name and last known address of the persons you have a judgment against and your name and address. You need to include in that affidavit that the judgment is valid, enforceable, and unsatisfied.

Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney