I recently purchase from a vendor online. The vendor was…

I recently purchase https://retspro.com/products/developer-license-packages/...

I recently purchase https://retspro.com/products/developer-license-packages/ from a vendor online. The vendor was unable to deliver. However, stated to paypal that they had delievered. As such, paypal refused to refund our money and the vendor is blowing us off. In fact, we just attempted to reach out to them and they attempted to pretend that they speak spanish. What are our options if the vendor is in Florida and we are in Texas?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

I do not know how to find a reputable person there.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have requested a refund from them. They declined. I have filed a dispute with paypal (they dont understand the tech jargin). So, now they have closed the case and paypal refuses to refund money for services cancelled within 30 days

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that i'm awar e

Also.. the vendor's website claims they are in Austin, TX. In fact, they are actually in Florida.
3/26/2018
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

This is a breach of contract situation. I presume it is too late to open a dispute with your credit card company?

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Paypal is the credit card company
Phone call session started