Sorry was disconnected I was denied a public defender at…

Customer Question
Sorry was disconnected I...

Sorry was disconnected I was denied a public defender at court when my lawyer dropped me because i could not pay his fees. What can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes, 5/21/18

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

KY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not for sure, what do you need to know: wait I have real estate.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/26/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What have you been charged with? Misdemeanor or felony?

Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 30 days ago

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Tina, Lawyer