I have a legal question about domestic violence. Minnesota.

Hello I have a...

Hello I have a legal question about domestic violence.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing, it just happened in last weekend.

3/26/2018
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I've reviewed your question and I'm happy to help.

Can you tell me a little more about your situation, or particular legal question?

Nisha Jones
My wife and I mostly get along well. We have two lovely kids. She is very anxious and can be verbally and physically abusive. It was an unexpected event. Last Saturday night ~10:30pm, after I went to bed, she suddenly came up and blamed me "not taking care of my son early enough and going to bed too late". Her work is stressful, she was still working at that time.
Phone call session started

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I've received your request for a phone call. Please expect my call within the next 10/15 minutes. Thanks!

It was a pleasure speaking with you.

If you have any more questions in the future and would like my help, please feel free to reach out to me here at JustAnswer by posting a new question, and adding "For Nisha" to the first part of your question. I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you, take care!