I have a son in ND jail and he's black, he was arrested

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a son in ND jail and he's black, he was arrested under false allocation from a white girl. My lawyer say there is no case but yet he still lock up and had no court day. THE LAWYER respond to that is the judge is prejudice...my name is***** the mother .

Lawyer's Assistant: What was he charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?

Sexual contact with a child

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a ND lawyer about this yet?

Yes...paid money he barely answer our questions

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes while he was lock up for3 month the girl added another saying he unauthorized to use her vehicle...he was living there and he keep asking his lawyer to get his phone for evidence but he won't

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/26/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. To clarify, your son has been arrested and charged with a sex offense and that case is still open -- is that correct? What is the question that you wish to ask about this matter.

I want to what can be done about the lawyer not doing his job and he's telling me that the court system is prejudice that's why they holding him and they got his bail set at 75,000 but the lawyer telling me that he doesn't have a case and they reviewed the little girl and she changed her story and that's the reason why they don't have a case and my son is not getting answers also and I fell like he got my $6,000 not doing nothing.

Thank you for the reply. Please give me a few minutes to type up an answer for you.

Is this NAACP

No. This is not the NAACP. This ia JustAnswer.com where you can chat with a lawyer and get general legal information. I am a criminal lawyer. However, if you thought you were reaching out to the NAACP and that's who you want to discuss this with, you can contact customer service here at***@******.*** and they will refund your deposit.

If you want to discuss the situation with me via this chat, let me know and I will type you an answer.

I need a number for my refund because the shower up not right

1(###) ###-####/p>

Tina, Lawyer