How Landlord can be found? MN State. I am looking for

How Landlord can be...

How Landlord can be found?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the landlord in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MN State

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the landlord taken so far?

I am looking for landlord because Management of my community discriminate me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing more

3/26/2018
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Give me the exact address of the property, please.

I cannot because I am under control of Management-Violator.

I cannot give you the landlord's name unless you give me the address, so I can look it up using a special database.

Ely, Counselor at Law
It means I have to pay $5 +$31 + $59 = $95?
St Paul MN 55102
Phone call session started