If I declare chapter 7 in CA do I have to list a worthless…

If I declare chapter...

If I declare chapter 7 in CA do I have to list a worthless (burned and abandoned) old house in my name in PA?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am filling out forms

3/26/2018
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Yes. Any property you own whether in the state where you file, or in another state or even if not in this country would be listed. If the value is worthless. When you state the value you can give the estimated value on the schedule.

We can discuss this more if you want to do so.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
Thanks. That’s what I thought

You are welcome.