Am i ok to ask for legal advice with no cost? Im in

Customer Question
Am i ok to...

Am i ok to ask for legal advice with no cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Im in california

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Im just trying to seek some answer involving my place of employment

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just to know if what my employer did was legal for them to not notify me that they no longer have a position for me after returning from short term disability

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 27 days ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

SOrry...what do you mean "no cost"...there is a cost associated with this service...are you not willing to pay that cost?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
im just trying to get legal advice, and if there is a cost to get an answer, i've not done this before, im just trying to get clarity on an issue i have with my employer so that is why i asked if there a cost for just Q&A

There is a cost

If the cost is not clearly stated, I urge you to contact customer service to sort this out...when you are ready to proceed, let me know

Tina, Lawyer