I need to set up a medicaid trust for my mother. Arkansas.

Customer Question
I need to set...

I need to set up a medicaid trust for my mother

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arkansas

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

She is currently in a nursing home and I have been informed that she is over the income limit for regular medicaid.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not believe so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/26/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question, but I am afraid nobody on this site can do that, you would need to use a local attorney to assist you. You can find a local elder law or trust attorney at the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org