Investigate the authenticity of Enterprise acquisitions

Investigate the authenticity of...

Investigate the authenticity of Enterprise acquisitions -www.eacquisitions.com and Sky Marketing - www.sky-marketing.com and if there is any link to the Brentwood scam.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Enterprise is listed as Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia and Sky Marketing in Canada-

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have done nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There was a Brentwood scam some years ago and these two mentioned entities appear to be linked

3/26/2018
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Can you give me more information about "the Brentwood Scam" that you're referring to? And how do these entities appear to be linked?

The Brentwood scam was an investment fraud where they got people to invest in and supposedly traded in listed equities

I'm familiar with scams that trick people into investing. I was not familiar with "the Brentwood scam" and when I do a search for "Brentwood scam" there is not any specific information about such a scam, but rather various scams that somehow have "Brentwood" affiliated with it. I also asked you how these entities appear to be linked.

in 2012 I supposedly ended up as a shareholder of some stocks in the Bentwood scam, and last week I was contacted to see if i wanted to sell these shares, but obviously you have to pay portion of the guarantee, etc.

How were you contacted? Via email? Letter? Phone? And if it was from email, what was the email address that you were contacted by?

First email then phone
Simon Massey and***@******.*** - ***** *****

Thank you. There are a number of "red flags" here, in that there is very little information, customer testimonials, etc... about either business, and if they've been in business since 2002 and 2004, respectively, you'd expect to see more information about them. Now these domain names were registered back then. See: https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=sky-marketing.com; https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=eacquisitions.com, but also note the addresses on the registration pages match the addresses on the websites, and that's actually suspicious. If you do an independent Google search of the addresses with the name of the business associated with them, you don't get any hits other than the website and sites talking about the registration of the website. In other words, you don't get information about the actual business.

Furthermore, if you look at the history of the websites using the Internet Archive (https://web.archive.org/web/20130801224114/http://eacquisitions.com/; https://web.archive.org/web/20170921083015/http://sky-marketing.com/) you'll notice that the websites have not been in continuous operation for 10+ years, but have gone through changes, and in some instances were listed as for sale. So that's something to consider as well.

Finally, searching those names with the companies give me no results. No one by those names are ***** ***** they work for those companies on any independent website (such as LinkedIn or some social media site).

The point is that I don't have any confidence that these companies are who they say they are. There's no independent site that says that these "businesses" are in the business of doing what they say they do. And I wouldn't give a single penny to either of them.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

ScottyMacEsq, Attorney